BRCK Labs Software Developer
As the BRCK Labs Software Developer, you will be working alongside an existing team of senior and intermediate hardware and mechanical developers. Projects will range from small, distinct pieces of work to long term program engagements. You will be expected to quickly familiarize yourself with the existing frameworks and platforms.
From there you will be in a position to improve them and rebuild them as necessary. These platforms will help achieve BRCK Labs goal of developing the next big thing for BRCK. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Development of new software and web applications including for IOT databases and dashboards as well as novel networking applications.
- Modify and enhance existing software and web applications for BRCK Labs projects within expected time, quality and completion metrics.
- Active participation in scoping, design, and pricing exercises as part of the development team.
- Testing of software and ensuring that completed work correctly meets requirements, and is in accordance with agreed designs.
- Work in conjunction with other developers on development projects and ensure that your work is compatible with, and does not duplicate the work of others.
- Diagnose and repair software problems or bugs, and assist clients with technical problems and help to resolve those problems.
- Work with senior development staff and the GM of BRCK Labs to ensure utilization targets are met.
- Work with senior development staff to ensure code is managed and controlled according to the source control strategy for the project in question.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject “BRCK Labs Software Developer”
P.O Box 27178-00100
2nd Floor, Bishop Magua Centre,
George Padmore Lane