Production Tech Intern
Imagine what you could do with us. At BRCK, innovative ideas have a way of becoming the next great products, services, and customer experiences on the market. Being passionate and dedicated to your job and there’s no telling what we could accomplish. Expand your degree studies with a 3 month practical attachment with BRCK, and polish those skills.
- Ongoing Study in Mechatronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering or some level of electronics manufacturing or IT engineering.
- Desire to learn and practice assembling, diagnosing, fixing, and repairing electronic devices.
- Basic knowledge with computer languages and function.
- Exposure to soldering best practices and procedures.
- Ability to follow step by step instructions.
- Familiarity with the necessity of quality standards and measures associated with small scale electronics manufacturing.
This role will perform the function of a Production Team Intern in KILN, the manufacturing division of BRCK. It will be using internal tools and automated systems.
The candidate must be able to work closely with other interns and technicians and the supervisor on specific tasks related to the assembly of all BRCK products. The environment is fast paced, and the projects evolve quickly.
- The candidate must be detail oriented, agile, and self-motivated.
- An ideal candidate will have some experience in manufacturing or repair of electronics.
- Be willing to start immediately, work hard and adapt quickly.
- Work as part of a team to help increase efficiency, productivity, quality and outputs from the KILN.
- Possess strong organizational skills and enjoy what we do.
- Perform assembly to quality standards as defined by the department.
- Take direction on assignments and then work autonomously or with appropriate team(s) to accomplish assignment objectives.
- Proactively learn various aspects and responsibilities of their jobs.
- Learn to work safely and efficiently, while maintaining accuracy.
- Possible installations on Matatus in the evening hours.i
- Any other duties and responsibilities needed to keep the department moving forward.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject “Production Tech Intern”
P.O Box 27178-00100
2nd Floor, Bishop Magua Centre,
George Padmore Lane