Product UI/UX DesignerOctober 5, 2017
The Product Designer reports to the Creative Director, under the direction of the Director of Product. They are responsible for defining user interfaces and user workflows of BRCK enterprise products before they go to the software development team. The Product Designer will work closely with the Director of UX Research and the Director of Product to drive the company’s achievement of its goals.
This role will define the web products and management interfaces for BRCK’s products.
- Develop UI concepts based on company strategic direction.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate BRCKs product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and test digital product functionalities before roll out and on a continuous basis.
- Get feedback from the User Experience Research team and incorporate it into thinking about what BRCK products should do.
- Work with the software and technical teams to understand how new products and product changes can be integrated with existing architecture, and what architecture needs to be redesigned.
- Use digital tools and manual processes to ensure functions above are performed as efficiently as possible.
- Experience designing for enterprise and data heavy applications.
- Three or more years of specific UX design experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in UX software such as Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer.
- Basic HTML and CSS skills are a plus.
- Must have a solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies, and of wire framing tools such as Axure RP and Adobe XD
- A good grasp of design programs and tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator is necessary
Conceptual and Analytical Skills: Ability to quickly grasp and understand systems and keen to detail
Technology Skills: must have the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and a willingness to keep their skills and industry knowledge current.
- Strategic thinking with a good understanding and application of commercial principles and view of issues in terms of, risks, markets and added value.
- Strong planning and organizing skills to effectively manage and deliver on multiple deliverables; organize and schedule events; activities and resources and set up/monitor timescales and plans
- Ability to plan and organize self and work in order to achieve objectives and targets and able to overcome obstacles and move forward
Results and Achievement Oriented: strives to achieve results, enjoys measuring others, being measured, and being judged on performance standards and those of others she leads
Personal Ethics: Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude
Negotiation Skills: Must be a good negotiator, particularly in changing behaviour and work practices but always Win/Win
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject “Product UI/UX Designer”